Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say :10220::10220: to everyone and say it looks as if I found a useful and informative place to hang out. Just picked up my first real RV,my wife has had several prior to meeting me.We found a 92 Gulfstream Conquest ltd ed,it's a 29' on a Ford chassis with a 460ci.It needs a little TLC but the price was real good and it will suit our needs real well.It has a couple mechanical issues but that's no problem as that is what I did for 20 plus years.We currently have a 48' Great Dane reefer trailer that we converted into a 2 bdrm,full bath,kitchen and living area TT.We also have a 79' Kenworth W900 that is needed to move it.We kinda figured a class c was more practical,not to mention easier to get around in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum 'didntdoit', glad to see you here. Kindly read my post to our previous new Okie members. I'm trying to find another 'Merle Haggard' video I can display here as a welcoming tribute to our new Okie friends.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome.Woodster I read the other post and saw the video,my wife is a big Country music fan and has met Merle on several occasions.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts