Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told to post because I am new on this forum.
Been hanging out a on a few other forums, but thought I would meet some new people on here.
Though I am far from being an RV newbie, I guess that's what I am on this forum.
Hi y'all!

·
Registered
970 Posts
That makes sense. I have been Camping, hiking, backpacking, and RVing far longer than being a member of any forum. Just because you are new to any forum, doesn't mean you are a newbie for that forum's subject matter. When I joined this forum, I had a vast amount of experience to share and I find it invaluable to help others, instead of learning things "by accident". And I've also learned some things in return but not as much since I've been in camping activities for over 40 years.

I also belong to several forums and hope you are ready to contribute to this one as quickly as you became a member.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too am from NC having grown up in Greensboro, I lived all over the country and have camped in 40 of the 48 states. I am disappointed at how few campgrounds there are in North Carolina. There are only 2 near Greensboro and one of those is in High Point.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.