Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm in north western Montana. My wife and I just bought a 24 foot travel trailer. Up until now I've always been strictly a tent camper and thought trailers were for sissies.
I was pretty hesitant to buy one but my wife really wanted it so we drug it home. lol
I have to admit it makes things alot easier with our 2 year old and our dogs.
I never really camped in actual campgrounds before now. I've always hiked, biked, atv'd, whatever it took to get off the beaten path and as far away from other people as possible.

I look forward to getting some good advice from folks on here. I really don't know much about maintaining, winterizing, fixing etc. when it comes to these things so thanks in advance for answering any dumb questions I have.

·
Registered
205 Posts
:welcome:to the forum. I'm sure we'll be able to help you out with the transition from tent camping to a TT.

Just remember, there are NO dumb questions. However, unfortunately some of us from time to time will come up with dumb answers... :smack-head: but we are quickly forgiven :D

Ruide

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Welcome aboard :welcome:

The good news is you can still hike, bike, ATV, etc. You just now have an easier time at night, and your wife is happy, which goes a long way toward anybody's happiness :rotflmao1:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome to the Forum

I'm not from Montana but sure would love to camp there :thumbup1:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts