Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We leave our camper up in Glennie, MI at Alcona Park from Labor Day until mid November. Here are few photos from the last couple weekends camping.

Ashtyn carrying fire wood to the truck

Brooklyn and Devyn being silly

lake shots at the beach

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Camper, truck and fall campsite

I camp with a group of friends for the fall hunting season. Here is Dan, Dale, and Davids campers.

Sunset photo of Ashtyn near lake

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fall colors aren't quit perfect....should be in about a week

Out geocaching today...and net little creek, and family photos

·
Registered
132 Posts
Great photos! The sunsets over the lake are absolutely beautiful. Love the family pics, too. You can tell the kids love the outdoors!

·
Camping Fanatic
1,188 Posts
Great pics roadhouse, thanks for sharing.

When do yall start hunting up there? Bow season opened up here last weekend. Got about 150 pics on the trail cam I checked yesterday, its been there for 3 weeks.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bow season opened here on the 1st. Rifle season doesn't open until the 15th of Nov. Non of the hunters had any luck in our campground this weekend, as niether did the duck hunters.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Great pics roadhouse.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a few more from last weekend.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and more

Had an otter hanging out near the boat launch. Must of been good fishing there, because he was eating non stop.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Great pictures. I love fall. the colours are just so amazing.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lovely weather this last weekend for camping. Rifle deer season starts this coming weekend. So I went up to help a buddy get his blinds ready. Sat was cold, but Sunday it snowed on and off all day before we left.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My Exploder and camper in the background

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What a difference a month makes in these two pictures

·
Registered
8 Posts
I am going to try this again because the first message got deleted somehow:scratchhead:
Awesome pictures! I am so envious. I can't wait until we get our camper and share our experiences with you guys.

Is it hard to winter camp? How cold was the weather? Did you winterize your system already? Are you hooked up to electricity or dry camping? I am sorry if its too many questions, but I am trying to learn everything I can about cool weather camping as Fall into Winter is my favorite time of year.

Again, thanks for sharing.

Nina

1 - 16 of 16 Posts