Camper Community Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you have 18 volt (any voltage actually) dewalt (black and decker) power tools, you may want to check this out, especially if you're needing a new battery.
I was just thinking...: how to save 50 bucks
i figured out how to get a cheap replacement battery, hope it saves somebody a little money.

:thumbup1: bob

·
Registered
205 Posts
Bob,

Thanks for sharing. I'm not sure what is happening but each time I try to go to your blog Internet explorer aborts. I've tried with with two different computer running IE 6 and & 7, with the same results.

Also while DeWalt is owned by B&D, I think one would need to make sure the B&D replacement batteries have the same capacity.

Ruide

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
recently been having the same problems with my computer at work, i was just blaming it on the old browser (IT won't let me update it and they're about 5 years behind), guess i should look into it a little more. i'll post if i figure it out.:scratchhead:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
info i found says the problem is a IE/Blogspot problem (been going on for a couple of years), other info says Jave script errors (counters/followers) so i deleted some from my page. i started out wanted to know who & how many read it, now i do it cause i want to, others can read it or not.

anyhow, let me know the next time you try it and what happens, i'll see if it will load at work next week.

have a good one, bob

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just deleted the goofy digg button, it was slowing down the load time of the page and might have caused the errors.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it's fixed, my work comp will load the pages now. it was a conflict error (blogger/google vs java/ibm vs IE/microsoft). they all just don't get along and being different companies, they seem to have no desire to work it out. try it and let me no if there are still problems.
thanks, bob:shrug:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts