Anyone have a camp kitchen - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Tent Camping

Anyone have a camp kitchen

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2016, 07:11 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

Default Anyone have a camp kitchen

I found one at Bass Pro Shop for 139.00 the reviews were pretty good also found the Grub Hub but seems pretty pricey and bulky so all ideas would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2016, 11:19 AM
Administrator
Camper Type: Tent

When I am staying at a campground for more than a day or two I take my Coleman camp kitchen with me. I love having a place for everything, especially if I am camping with family instead of just me.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:46 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

That one from Bass Pro looks nice. I have a couple of small folding tables and one that is just for the camp stoves. One of the best things I ever did was get the pole that you can hook up to a real propane tank and hook your stoves and lantern to it instead of all those little green bottles.
With my first trailer I used to cook inside - until I fried some fish. Since then I only cook outside unless I need to bake something, then I use the trailer's oven. The stove top in my current trailer is not usable because the manufacturer mounted the overhead exhaust too far behind it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2016, 08:53 PM
Camper

I may look at the bass pro one. Sounds like one I might be able to afford. Always wanted a camp kitchen. Liked one at REI but was told by others that it easily fell apart.