Which Tent Do You Use? - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Tent Camping

Which Tent Do You Use?

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2017, 06:44 AM
Camper
Camper Type: None

We also purchased the Coleman instant cabin 8 person tent this summer. We haven't used it yet, but we've set it up. Very easy set up and extremely roomy. We are doing a cross country camping trip next summer and needed something that is very easy to set up and take down since we will be moving camp so often. This fit the bill.
The only thing I don't like is that the rain fly is sold separately.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-17-2018, 05:21 PM
Camper

I usually camp with a lot of friends. I snagged the first tent from this list. It set up pretty fast. https://top-twelve.com/best-camping-tents-2018/
Old 01-22-2018, 09:12 PM
Camper

We just retired and bought Coleman 8 person instant tent 10x14 ft for us and grand kids. Visited a state park today and now concerned our tent will fit their designed area. They have railroad ties defining area. Hope it fits. Others have this problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Camper

Have used several over the years but just settled in a Field & Stream Wilderness Lodge 4 person but just for 1 person. I like the space.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:27 AM
Camper

Big Agnes. High quality stuff, I've got the lynx pass 2. It's super reliable, had it for about 4 years (maybe 150 days of camping in it), lightweight. It fits two easily, but I usually use it as a one person. Either way best bang for your buck in my opinion, also a great company to support.
Old 03-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Camper

Hello! I am using the Coleman Instant 4-Person Tent for me and my family. I love the instant set-up feature, can easily move it when on camping road-trip and have more time to relax with my family.