Electric Heater - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Recreational Vehicles > RV / Camper Discussions

Electric Heater

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2018, 11:28 AM
Camper

Indeed. I have the same question

Last edited by barongan; 10-02-2018 at 11:31 AM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Tent

We used to use an electric heater in our pop up, it was sold years ago, before the divorce. Unfortunately, I can't remember brand or model. It wasn't very large, we usually sat it on the floor, and it had a thermostate or something, I think. Bunks also had heated mattresses, so I would plug it in and warm it up a few hours before bed. We preferred not to use the propane heater.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:00 AM
Camper
Camper Type: Van

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazierer View Post
you should use electric fireplace instead of electric heaters.
Because it is Earth Friendly and Safe , Simple Maintenance , An assortment of decisions Life span of utilization ,Comfort of utilization https://wisepick.org/best-electric-fireplace/

it doesn't utilize genuine wood, so you can basically utilize everything year around! Regardless of what the conditions resemble outside, you can nearly convey the normal components to your home with and electric chimney whenever of the year!
Well, even though it sounds way too promotional, I agree. Usually fireplaces are much safer than regular heaters, since they're attached to the wall and can't fall by accident.
It is basically a 1500 watt space heater with added lights. Unless there is debris in it, there should not be an issue. The fan and heating element are in the upper section of the unit. And if you ever take yours apart you'll be disappointed at the simplicity, but it does work. We have used ours overnight the last 3 winters and rarely ever need the furnace.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-2019, 12:32 PM
Camper

Loving this thread, I think this is a very interesting discussion
Old 07-23-2019, 11:27 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Motorhome

We use a small heater with automatic temp settings in the front of the coach. We can adjust the temp at night to keep the chill off and turn it up a little when we awake. I also like the way it rotates from side to side and heats the entire room.