How many campers have you owned? - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Recreational Vehicles > RV / Camper Discussions

How many campers have you owned?

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-20-2020, 07:27 PM
Camper

Default How many campers have you owned?

Hello All,
First off, I'd like to introduce myself as a brand new member. My husband and I are Alaskans in our early 40's and have spent the past couple years truck camping around our state. We'd like to roadtrip around the lower 48 now that our work allows us 2 weeks off every month. 10 or 12 days is too long for truck camping so we are researching RV's.

I'm noticing that "upgrading" is very common. Some folks have upgraded 2 or 3 times in 5 years. How many times have you upgraded and do you have any experiences to share regarding depreciation, trade-in values, or selling used RV's that will help us make better choices?

Thanks for participating in this community. There is so much great info here! We're excited to join you on the road!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2020, 09:59 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Motorhome

in a coarse of 50 years of marriage we had a popup,4 years yellow stone 4 years travel trailer, hybrid trailer 1 year c class coach 15 years and, a A class coach still got till we can't drive it safety anymore so far so good 70 plus young.