Take the time to welcome your fellow members - Page 8 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > New Member Introductions

Take the time to welcome your fellow members

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2015, 02:56 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

you should be able to do most repairs from the inside, when doing repairs let the slide all the way out, then back in 1-2 inches and block the slide . if you have an awning over the slide check to see if it is connected to the wood you will be repairing. please post pictures of where the rot is and we may be more help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Camper

Just signed up. Just purchased a used Keystone VR-1 and in the process of setting up the tow vehicle. Will pick up the trailer next week. We will have plenty of questions I'm sure. It will be an interest trip....
Cricket likes this.
Old 11-26-2015, 10:58 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

Hello I am new here.
I am from Dubai.
Hope have a good time here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Camper

Default Hello, I just registered

greetings,

I just registered and I am looking forward to learning lots of new stuff.

I am hoping to find the answers to question I have now ~

Enjoy the Day ~
Cricket likes this.
Old 01-19-2016, 10:20 PM
Camper

Hello form Houston,I am Kevin Cris, 24 years old.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Casesam LG G4 cover
Old 11-24-2016, 03:26 PM
Camper

Hi. My name is Mika. I'm new so just saying hi
Old 03-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Camper

Default New To The Forum

Hello fellow campers, glad to be a part of such a vast network of experts.
I will be in need of any advice,suggestions,and,or ,warnings associated with a novice camper.
Recently purchased a 1995 Ford Econoline Van,and would like to modify it into a camping home,just a weekender, in the beginning.
Need advice on powering up basic things,such as a tv and dvd player.
Need advice on basic cooking options.

Thanks for having me and Happy Adventuring !!!
Old 05-15-2017, 05:45 AM
Camper

Good morning everyone... We are "new" to the modern style of camping but we aren't total rookies. My name is Rebecca and my husband (to be) is Erney. We just bought a new 19 foot Vintage Friendship and we're gonna regress mentally back to the 50s when we both knew good(er) times. It's been 20+ years since either of us were camping but we do remember a few things... and updates are awesome. We just need to add to our lists of DOs and DON'T EVERs for camping. PLEASE be generous with the Don't EVERs... we don't need problems at our age. This is retirement for us to enjoy not a retirement home.
Old 10-30-2017, 09:25 AM
Camper

Smile Hello!

Hello Folks!

I'm TOTALLY new to the camping culture. I'm a cigar roller who travels around nationally rolling. I actually hate flying even though I have flying privileges... I rarely use them. I have a few million miles of roading in my life time and can drive just about anything. We thought of getting a boat... but the storms have changed our minds. We really don't like the hotel life because it's not OUR bed, ya know? We are away so much that it doesn't seem financially beneficial to keep a house and pay to be away... the next best thing we see out here is camper life! So we are making plans to give it a whirl.

We have no idea where to begin other than we know what we are looking for camper wise. We'd love to discover the ins and outs and do's and don'ts of camp sites. We love the water but know we can't always be by the water. We want to stay about 4-8 weeks in different states. We want to move about with the weather ... follow the warmth not the heat and not the cold :P kinda follow a 70-80 degree chart. We want to live affordably ... not cheap and not extravagant... we're simple but complex :P We want to meet cool people and create exciting memories with social fun.

SO... It's me and my Bae-Bae, we are in our late 40's. We'd LOVE any advice and points in the right direction. We will start off in Georgia in summer of 2019 PS. I don't know what a TrackBack is :P
Old 11-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Camper

Default New member

Hello. Just joined today, thanks for that. I'm hoping to get some good information here... We have a Kodiak slide in truck camper. It's 20 years old but this is our first camper.. Big move up from a Westfalia! We are from Vancouver Island in British Columbia.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Camper

Default New to Forum

Hi everyone, We camp when it makes sense in National, State parks but we are still working to be fully equipped 22 years after we got married. Now its time to camp with our children and show them the ropes. I am looking forward to hearing the latest ideas on these forums.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:09 AM
Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Hi there! I am new to this forum. Just saying hi
Old 06-18-2018, 12:21 PM
Camper

Default Newbie in Florida

Hi everyone!
I'm a dad just starting to do some tent camping with my 2 boys, ages 6 and 7.
Favorite things include swimming, exploring the woods, and burning marshmallows over the campfire.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:08 AM
Camper

Hey everyone,

My name is Rony, a 35 years old guy who wants to get back our there, in the mountains. I remember going on camping trips back in highschool, on bikes, over the mountains (accompanied by some teachers, of course), and the cars, with the tents, food, and all the gear would follow us, or meet us at the camp sites, which were completely random. In a forest, by a mountain river, setting up the tent, having dinner by the campfire, sleeping with 3 tent mates, saying jokes until midnight, or waking up all soaked from the pouring rain from the previous night, when our tent collapsed over us... so many good memories.

Now, getting back out there, and excited to meet likeminded people in here, share our experiences.
Old 05-13-2019, 06:40 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Default Hello

Hey Everyone,

My name is Andy and I've been camping since childhood. I've done it all. Tent, roughing it, Hammock, and 5th wheel. I also spent many years with Marine Corps Infantry as a doc, so I got plenty of "camping" in a shelter-half.

I currently run my own multi-media company and I've started doing product review videos. I'd like to post one and get some feedback. Maybe I'll get the courage up to do so.

Cheers!