Midwest explorer! - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > New Member Introductions

Midwest explorer!

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2018, 11:15 AM
Camper

Default Midwest explorer!

Hi all, just checking in. A lot of cool people on here, hopefully we could someday cross path while on a adventure. Currently in Chicago but tend to explore anywhere up to around 300 miles in any direction.
Maybe I could learn about new spots thru here, even though I've come across people that don't like sharing "their spot". I don't mind, not to many spots up here but there's a couple.
Any who, feel free to reach out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2018, 08:28 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Hello! Welcome to the forum! I'm on the east coast, I usually camp at state parks.
Old 10-25-2018, 10:21 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Hi Skyhi and welcome to the forum. I'm based in Manchester, England. Have pretty much toured a lot of Europe, eg, Germany, France, Belgium, Holland, Yugoslavia (as it was then, and only the north part) and Switzerland. Now doing the UK as OH hasn't got his health, and also its now getting cheaper than Europe (and we now take our mainecoon cat with us). Have been to the US. Been to Chicago a couple or so times, but have yet to actually visit the city. Stayed at Monroe in Wisconsin and visited various places whilst there, liked The House on the Rock, a great day out, although didn't get to Wisconsin Dells
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2018, 06:17 PM
Camper

Thanks Lady and Gent. Always nice to meet others that share similar interests. I love our state parks, the only issue out here are the highways. They are so close that you hear a lot of road noise. 4x4ing to rustic campsites is my favorite type of camping though.
Any tips and tricks are appreciated.

Ps will upload pictures soon