Inventive hubby - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Camping Tips and Hints

Inventive hubby

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2010, 01:21 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

Talking Inventive hubby

My hubby was talking to his brother one day while we were camping.We tent camp and his older brother was wondering how someone could tent camp were the grounds have concrete pads.We had never run into the problem but his brother had.Hubby thought about it during off season.He came up with a metal frame that was over sized for the tent.14 ft wide by 23 ft.It all bolts together and has tent stake holes and holes for bungee cords for hold downs.The tent poles have holes located to fit into also.His brother has used this all summer.People watch him set up and he says they all want to know were he got that setup?Hubby has made 10 of them so far.LOL I told him to patent it before someone else does.He just laughed and said hunny i make them for free so people can camp easier.I never knew he was doing it for free but it figures.The old softy.He has the person find some old bed rails(frames)and then you cut and fit till it goes around the tent nicely.He even numbers and colors the ends where the bolts go to make it easier for the beginners.

Last edited by racecple; 11-20-2010 at 01:24 PM.. Reason: Bad grammer LOL
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2010, 04:46 AM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default Go

Lucky you really..!!! Your hubby is really inventive, innovative types off..!!! Good.. keep it up...
________
Sweet_Hottie

Last edited by Christina; 08-11-2011 at 07:16 PM..