Why waste time shopping on Black Friday? - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Camping Tips and Hints

Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2019, 12:59 AM
Camper

Default Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?

Instead of wasting time on Black Friday for your outdoor needs, we want to hit the hunts early. This is why all our products are exclusively on discount now, so that you have to order what you want in time for the holiday.*
Check out: www.whiteduckoutdoors.com for all your needs and don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] .*

Don't waste time on making decisions on a single day, relax and order now. Offer ends December 2nd,2019.*
Attached Thumbnails
Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?-whatsapp-image-2019-11-18-11.44.05-am.jpeg  

Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?-0i3a1181-1-.jpg  

Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?-whatsapp-image-2019-09-18-11.36.48.jpeg  

Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?-img_3965.jpg  

Why waste time shopping on Black Friday?-wall-tent.jpeg  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2019, 01:30 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: None

Where did you all get the word that this site apparently doesn't have any active moderators?
Old 11-18-2019, 02:03 AM
Camper

Don't know what you are quite asking here.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2019, 06:51 AM
Addicted Camper

I'm talking about how this site has suddenly become a free billboard for anything anyone wants to sell. It used to be that advertising messages were removed. But, obviously, no one's paid attention to that in quite awhile.

Edit: But I do have to admit that I prefer your direct method over the people who wrap their links in stories - some of which prove they're phony, as in taniarfowler who has different names and different genders.

Last edited by MacGyver; 11-18-2019 at 06:54 AM..
Old 11-18-2019, 06:58 AM
Camper

Hi,
I am just in sales for White Duck Outdoors, I thought people would be interested in knowing that we would be having an early sale, so that you can have your tents over the long weekend and not go crazy under pressure during the sales cycle.
I am sorry if you found this post to be excessive.

Thanks
Old 11-18-2019, 07:18 AM
Addicted Camper

It's obvious you're in sales. But as someone who watched a good friend's site go under because she couldn't keep up the revenue to keep it running, I have a particular disdain for people taking advantage of, as I mentioned elsewhere, what appears to be an unmonitored site. If it's links to help someone looking to solve a problem, that's one thing. People are turning this into an infomercial by promoting their businesses and products. I just think it sucks. But, that's just me. Carry on.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:22 AM
Camper

I am sorry to have offended you so much. We ship out of Salt City, Utah, we don't use sweat shops and deal with fair trade cotton.
As a result, our marketing budgets are VERY thin, and we have to resort to forums to get the name out.

Having said that, your point is noted. I don't think we have been spamming the site, or ruining the experience of said forums. But, of course that is self bias. I will completely tone it down.

Thank you for the feedback.
Old 11-28-2019, 09:14 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulb135 View Post
Instead of wasting time on Black Friday for your outdoor needs, we want to hit the hunts early. This is why all our products are exclusively on discount now, so that you have to order what you want in time for the holiday.*
Check out: www.whiteduckoutdoors.com for all your needs and don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] .*

Don't waste time on making decisions on a single day, relax and order now. Offer ends December 2nd,2019.*
You are doing a great job. People should know what they can get early instead of wasting time.