Camping chair - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Camping Tips and Hints

Camping chair

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2019, 01:12 AM
Camper

Smile Camping chair

For seating comfort that can go on any adventure.
They are simply lighter and much more convenient to transport when compared with normal chairs
You possibly can carry many folding chairs to camping events
Please refer below link for more information
https://www.campingask.com/camping-chair/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-15-2019, 05:51 AM
Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Thank you, guy. It's useful for me.
Old 05-17-2019, 08:36 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

I've now got a KingCamp moon saucer type chair. It is so comfortable. However, my previous camping chair, which was stolen last year, along with the caravan and other contents, was the real deal as we say in dear old Blighty. I'd bought it when visiting Auxerre in France on holiday, and visited a supermarket, must be 20 years ago. It was a tripod type chair with a head rest included. Also had a pocket on each arm which was just wide enough to drop your glass of beer in or your Stawbucks coffee. It had its own carrying bag, and was light and easy to carry, and easier still to just drop it out of its back (with a drawstring) and just pulled it open and viola, I was sat drinking a beer, whilst hubby was still unpacking his. Being only 5ft in height, it was the perfect size, and fitted me like a glove. My hubby, who is over 6ft, sat in it when I first bought it, and even he found it comfortable as well. He was always sorry that he didn't get one as well. Over the years of having it, I always looked around for other chairs to replace it, but I never, ever did. When it was stolen, I even went on Amazon, France to see if they sold it. But alas, no. So got my new chair as above.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-30-2019, 02:35 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Primitive

I got a helinox packable camp chair from REI and i love it. so light and comfortable. can carry it anywhere