Camping Safety - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Camping Tips and Hints

Camping Safety

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2011, 01:14 PM
Camping Guru
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

If you used 24 rounds of .357 casings and you died, we're just gonna bury you because your aim just plain sucks or you can't use your weapon properly.

Unless there's 24 carcasses around you, too, and the 25th is the one that got you, well, maybe we'll think a little higher of you but then we're leaving because we don't want the same fate.

I'll correct you on one thing. Not only do animals have a right to protect what's theirs, I don't think they care at all for human rules and laws since humans didn't care about theirs and probably never will. Most of the modern animals these days are instinct because of human involvement. Just something to think about.

Keep up the perspective and their inherent rights, or avoid invading the animal's territory in the first place and you'll save THEIR rights and lives from us selfish humans. Being righteous is a human trait and requires the extra brain power we were born with. Otherwise it's instinct, and humans are the least instinctual animals on this planet.

Be safe everyone and let's develop common sense and courtesy, through education and experience and this way very few people get hurt.

2006 Ford F-250/350
2006 Montana 3500RL
Tent & Backpack with all the gear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2011, 07:21 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Quote:
Originally Posted by artmart View Post
...edit>>>
I'll correct you on one thing. Not only do animals have a right to protect what's theirs, I don't think they care at all for human rules and laws since humans didn't care about theirs and probably never will. Most of the modern animals these days are instinct because of human involvement. Just something to think about.

Keep up the perspective and their inherent rights, or avoid invading the animal's territory in the first place and you'll save THEIR rights and lives from us selfish humans. Being righteous is a human trait and requires the extra brain power we were born with. Otherwise it's instinct, and humans are the least instinctual animals on this planet.

Be safe everyone and let's develop common sense and courtesy, through education and experience and this way very few people get hurt.
Wow! Peta lives! I guess a hunting trip is out huh?

Humans are nothing more than the animal with the most hubris.

That's not defending testosterone-fueled thoughtlessness, but even though it didn't help the buffalo, there was a difference between the hide-hunters and the Indians.

Gus
"Of course I trust my political representatives ... just not with my liberties or my wallet" :GAW
Old 04-04-2011, 09:06 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Popup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gus View Post
Wow! Peta lives! I guess a hunting trip is out huh?

Humans are nothing more than the animal with the most hubris.

Gus
"Of course I trust my political representatives ... just not with my liberties or my wallet" :GAW

Funny! I think alike; we tend to overestimate ourselves.

Animals act under insticts and previous experiences; they may see us under three potential criterias: food, mate, or agressor.
There is no right and wrong in their domain; surviving is the only thing that matters.

Besides this in a same specie you can see behavioral diferences between individuals, some are more aggressive, others shy (the same with dogs from the same mother).

Knowledge is key complemented by some mean of deterrence and self-defense.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2011, 08:43 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

annimals do not have rights,humans do,the creator gave humans the right, to eat annimals,the creator did not give annimals the right to eat humans,and the creator ownes all the earth,not animals,not humans.
and i shoot 300 or more rounds a month out of my 357,so if i shoot something,it will be dead.
but if you shoot a 1000 pound grizzly with a 357,all you are going to do is make him mad.