Should Women Worry About Camping Alone? - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Camping Discussion

Should Women Worry About Camping Alone?

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2017, 01:17 PM
Administrator
Camper Type: Tent

Default Should Women Worry About Camping Alone?

Should Women Worry About Camping Alone?-women-camping.jpg

Do YOU feel women should worry about camping alone?

When I tell a friend I am going camping, without fail, they ask who I am going with. When I explain that I often choose to camp alone, they tend to express concern for a woman camping alone.

I am surprised how often I come across articles about "special" tips for camping alone and how crazy some of those tips are.

Quote:
Many of the campgrounds usually have hosts who are residing inside. You must camp near a host so you can gain access to a park personnel or any individual through radio contact. Safety Tips For Women Camping Alone
Shouldn't safety tips for camping alone be for anyone choosing to camp alone instead of specifically for women camping alone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2017, 05:50 AM
Camper
Camper Type: None

There are lot of articles I read about women camping alone but in my opinion it is fine if women is comfortable alone. Just try to learn some camping measures and go out for camp without listening to anyone.