Camper Community Forums banner

Spent A Week Camping In Northeast Texas

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  carol palmer 
#1 ·
I just got back from camping in Northeast Texas for a week.

Although I visited several state parks in the area, my tent was set up at Lake Bob Sandlin State Park for the entire week. If you ever get the chance to visit that area, I highly recommend it.

It is a stunningly beautiful area.

Cloud Water Plant Sky Natural landscape

See less See more
#6 ·
My husband likes camping in the Canadian Rockies. Would love to camp beside lake Louise. Expecting a great experience at Jasper National Park for 3 nights.
Last time we camped we had a bad experience at the Two Jack Main campground with mosquitoes and not leveled sites making things difficult for the trailer.
This time we are not taking kids with us. Instead kids will keep themselves busy with summer camps. Found an after school program(https://www.markhamsportsdome.com/youth/after-school-program/). Hope they will have a blast.
Meantime, am very interested in a family camping program for Red River Gorge, Kentucky and Hot Springs, North Carolina. He also has plans for Joshua Tree National Park, California.
Any suggestions on camping sites?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.