CamperCommunity Forums

CamperCommunity Forums (https://www.campercommunity.com/forum/)
-   Camping Discussion (https://www.campercommunity.com/forum/camping-discussion/)
-   -   What activities do you like while camping? (https://www.campercommunity.com/forum/camping-discussion/3881-what-activities-do-you-like-while-camping.html)

Bamps 12-22-2015 06:58 AM

What activities do you like while camping?
 
I usually go hiking with my dog and camera while my wife enjoys sitting out and knitting. What things do you like to do?

Cricket 12-22-2015 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamps (Post 20897)
I usually go hiking with my dog and camera while my wife enjoys sitting out and knitting. What things do you like to do?

During the day, I love spending time hiking and taking pictures.

Once the sun goes down I enjoy spending time cooking over a campfire.

Bamps 12-23-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricket (Post 20905)
During the day, I love spending time hiking and taking pictures.

Once the sun goes down I enjoy spending time cooking over a campfire.

That sounds awesome. Have you ever tried long exposer photography?:vs_stars:

Greywuff 12-26-2015 07:13 PM

Taking a walk, paddling in my kayak, sitting and talking to friends(when we group camp), spending time with the wife, and just plain wearing out the hammock!

Cricket 12-28-2015 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamps (Post 20913)
That sounds awesome. Have you ever tried long exposer photography?:vs_stars:

I have not yet, but I plan on it soon.

Bamps 12-29-2015 07:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cricket (Post 21017)
I have not yet, but I plan on it soon.

I just got a sky tracker that I hope it warms up enough to go camping and use. I also want a new lens too but they are real expensive.

ofrod36 12-30-2015 06:38 PM

camping
 
I enjoy doing my hobbies like playing and do some funny scenes.

wecamp04 01-12-2016 08:03 AM

We usually go camping to go hiking,mountain biking,fishing,sometimes we go just to do nothing nothing like being out doing what you enjoy

Cricket 01-12-2016 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamps (Post 21033)
I just got a sky tracker that I hope it warms up enough to go camping and use. I also want a new lens too but they are real expensive.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your camping/nature pictures.

annette 05-02-2016 08:25 PM

Watching the stars, and playing in the river. Setting up a gauntlet (by moving some rocks) to send the kids down in big tubes. And we have a "Marshmallow Queen" who does the s'mores with all the kids and everyone and it can get pretty hysterical. The 4 year old last year flung his marshmallow off the stick because it was on fire.

calwb 05-05-2016 07:34 PM

I always go some place where I can fish and in the fall go to areas where I can hunt.

RobertSteel 07-17-2016 09:07 PM

s'more
 
roasting marshmallows, be very careful cause the marshmallow catch fire really easily and turn into a fireball that way it's all burn you can't eat it anymore. Roast it till golden-brown, then, put the perfect-roasted marshmallow between two piece of crackers/biscuits, oh! don't forget to put a piece of chocolate between the crackers and marshmallow. There--the perfect s'more
-rocky mountain mega marshmallow
-graham crackers
-some thin chocolate bar (I prefer dark chocolate,it balance the sweetness)
-barbecue sticks
My kids loves them really much, but they prefer the milk chocolate version more.

ToddandHeather 07-18-2016 01:05 PM

Heather and I prefer fishing - she for Bluegill (Brim) and I for Largemouth Bass.

Actadh 07-19-2016 03:39 PM

We fish and go exploring in the truck. I bring my ukulele and a book for when we are at the campsite.

Cricket 07-19-2016 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Actadh (Post 23394)
We fish and go exploring in the truck. I bring my ukulele and a book for when we are at the campsite.

That would be amazing!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:39 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.1
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.