Camper Community Forums banner

Looking for Ideas to Improve on Existing Camp Products or Services

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Bamps 
#1 ·
Hoping you all can possibly help me out. The company I work for asked me to do a little research and come up with a list of problems or concerns that people who do a lot of camping have in regard to any products or services related to camping - and to make a list of ways to potentially and significantly improve on the products or services that already exist. They're hoping to find opportunities to innovate in this space and create new products and services that can scale quickly.

Can you guys/gals help me brainstorm? As campers, what issues have you encountered, what products do you wish exist to improve the camping experience, or, just in general, what things do you wish could be improved?

Thanks for your help.

#2 ·
My biggest concern is that it seems that just when I get settled in and everything all set out and the campsight made to feel like home.....the weekend is over and it's time to return to reality.
Do you by chance happen to have access to a "weekend extender?" I'm not real picky about the color either? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.