Kentucky Dam Village State Park (Kentucky Lake) - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Campgrounds, Resorts and Attractions

Kentucky Dam Village State Park (Kentucky Lake)

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2007, 02:15 PM

Post Kentucky Dam Village State Park (Kentucky Lake)

Really nice park with 221 lots. The rates are reasonable. Most of lots are shaded. There are 3 playgrounds, 3 bathhouses (which are well maintained). 2 dump stations in 2 different areas of the park. There is a store, which is really nice, along with a laundry mat. During our visit the parvillion was used to show movies and also bingo. There is a 18 hole golf course close to the park and at the lake is a public swimming area. I was only able to fish from the bank and didn't get to do any serious fishing as I had one of my grandsons, which was happy to catch his share of perch and 1 turtle. If you have a boat, this is where you need to be.

I rate this park 6-10

Last edited by bill0830; 11-20-2007 at 02:32 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement