Rocky Mountain National Park - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Campgrounds, Resorts and Attractions

Rocky Mountain National Park

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2016, 09:13 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default Rocky Mountain National Park

We are hoping to take our hybrid to Rocky Mountain National Park this summer. When we have traveled in the past, we have hit several different campgrounds and were fine staying a few nights at a time without hookups. We would plan so we followed a no hookup site to a campground with hook up. This excursion we just want to set up in one place for 7 or 8 nights, and want at least electric and water. What we do not want is the "pack em/stack em" RV park. I have found no hook-up and RV park, with nothing in between in my Internet searches. Has anyone stayed at a roomy campground with hook ups and sites around 30ft near RMNP?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2016, 06:51 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

I've never stayed there but let us know how the park and campground is. I have a pass and may hit there too