App advice for camping - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Around the Campfire

App advice for camping

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2017, 03:51 AM
Camper
Camper Type: None

Default App advice for camping

My friend was last day suggesting me about making camping more entertaining through the use of camping apps. My son is into mobile app development. But would like to know more about apps meant for camping. I even checked for an A-Z list of iOS by RV group. They were quite good and seems interesting. I need guidance on how to develop such mobile apps. Meanwhile, while scouring the internet I found an article on cross-platform (5 Useful Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Tools | Cestar College). The apps I mentioned allows for one to document nature with our mobile phone, the ones which give you brilliant illustrations and complete descriptions of track measurements and animal cycles. I am really interested in such apps. Some apps allow you to track your route, including workout details such as duration, distance, pace, speed, elevation, calories burned and route traveled, all on an interactive map. Great apps worth trying for. Need guidance on how to start with the development of such apps.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement