Alcohol and camping - Page 4 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Around the Campfire

Alcohol and camping

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2011, 09:49 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Motorhome

Heck Political reps are only for the rich fat cats and the best Government money can buy.

Last edited by crawford; 10-11-2011 at 08:15 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-26-2015, 11:02 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

In Oklahoma depending on the campground depended on if alchohol was allowed or not. In Wisconsin in the State parks certain times in the year it is not allowed. Oklahoma never had an issue with having alchohol.
Old 11-27-2015, 09:29 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: None

Most places don't mind if you drink, as long as you're not a jerk. I've been to about 10 state parks in my state (all ban it), and rangers have seen me drinking in at least 6 - and said nothing. If someone is drinking and a jerk, they have the reasoning to eject them for breaking rules.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-19-2015, 02:27 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Well, I don't drink alcohol at all. Some people, (like myself), can not handle their alcohol so well and screw it up for those who can. I think people should be allowed to drink on public lands and thrown out (after jail time) if they can't maintain decent behavior. It doesn't matter to me, like I said, I don't drink at all, but it's a shame that everyone gets punished for the ignorant few who either don't realize or not man enough to admit it and quit when they can't.