A cute joke - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Around the Campfire

A cute joke

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2019, 11:33 AM
Camper

I like it !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2019, 11:01 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

I like the joke. It's good.
Old 12-27-2019, 09:20 PM
Camper

Default Funny!

I love this post! cracked me up

sactopainters.com
rosevillejunkremoval.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2019, 11:40 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

A blonde walks into a bank in London and asks to see the manager. She says she's going to Hong Kong on business for two weeks and needs to borrow 5,000.

The manager says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Ferrari.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The manager and the tellers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a 200,000 Ferrari as collateral against a 5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the 5,000 and the interest, which comes to 17.41.

The manager says, 'Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.

While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a millionairess. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow 5,000?'

The blonde replies...'Where else in central London can I park my car for two weeks for only 17.41 and expect it to be there when I return?'

Hooray!
A smart blonde joke at last!!
Old 01-03-2020, 10:16 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

That is not a joke, it is more of poem than a joke. For me great jokes are pun jokes, like

"a man walks into a bar, and notices a steak hanging from the ceiling. when he asks the bartender about it, the bartender says “If you can jump up and hit it, drinks are on the house for the night, but if you miss, everyone’s drinks are on your tab for the next two hours. Do you want to try?” the man decided not to take the risk. he thought the steaks were too high.

Wanna play temple run 2 online? You can now on your computer, just click the link and follow the download instruction.
Old 01-05-2020, 08:28 PM
Camper

Default Funny!

Old 01-06-2020, 01:07 PM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

To me ajjustin, anything that you can either smile or laugh at can be a joke. All jokes doesn't have to have a pun attached to it
Old 01-14-2020, 08:38 AM
Camper

Default cracked me up

I love how this post cracked me up
landscaping companies near me
Old 02-04-2020, 09:36 AM
Camper

This thread is filled with nice jokes that truly makes a big break from camping topics. Although most jokes are related to camping and travel, they insipire to take new steps and go to more adventures.
Babstreefern likes this.