A cute joke - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Around the Campfire

A cute joke

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2019, 10:33 AM
Camper

I like it !!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-23-2019, 10:01 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

I like the joke. It's good.
Old 12-27-2019, 08:20 PM
Camper

Default Funny!

I love this post! cracked me up

sactopainters.com
rosevillejunkremoval.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-28-2019, 10:40 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

A blonde walks into a bank in London and asks to see the manager. She says she's going to Hong Kong on business for two weeks and needs to borrow 5,000.

The manager says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Ferrari.

The car is parked on the street in front of the bank, she has the title and everything checks out. The bank agrees to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The manager and the tellers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a 200,000 Ferrari as collateral against a 5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeds to drive the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.
Two weeks later, the blonde returns, repays the 5,000 and the interest, which comes to 17.41.

The manager says, 'Miss, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.

While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a millionairess. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow 5,000?'

The blonde replies...'Where else in central London can I park my car for two weeks for only 17.41 and expect it to be there when I return?'

Hooray!
A smart blonde joke at last!!
Old 01-03-2020, 09:16 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

That is not a joke, it is more of poem than a joke. For me great jokes are pun jokes, like

"a man walks into a bar, and notices a steak hanging from the ceiling. when he asks the bartender about it, the bartender says “If you can jump up and hit it, drinks are on the house for the night, but if you miss, everyone’s drinks are on your tab for the next two hours. Do you want to try?” the man decided not to take the risk. he thought the steaks were too high.

Wanna play temple run 2 online? You can now on your computer, just click the link and follow the download instruction.
Old 01-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Camper

Default Funny!

Old 01-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Addicted Camper

To me ajjustin, anything that you can either smile or laugh at can be a joke. All jokes doesn't have to have a pun attached to it
Old 01-14-2020, 07:38 AM
Camper

Default cracked me up

I love how this post cracked me up
landscaping companies near me
Old 02-04-2020, 08:36 AM
Camper

This thread is filled with nice jokes that truly makes a big break from camping topics. Although most jokes are related to camping and travel, they insipire to take new steps and go to more adventures.
Babstreefern likes this.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:12 PM
Camper

That's quite clever. Make it a thread of jokes. As they say laughter is the best medicine.
northshoregasfitters.info/
Old 02-27-2020, 01:47 PM
Addicted Camper

On the first day, God created the dog and said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this, I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God saw that it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God again saw that it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life: you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed that it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"
"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play, and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service.

If you are looking for me, I will be on the front porch!

WOOF WOOF !
Old 04-15-2020, 09:06 AM
Addicted Camper

This is for Coronavirus lockdown:

>> Half of us are going to come out of this quarantine as amazing cooks. The other half will come out with a drinking problem.
>> * I used to spin that toilet paper like I was on Wheel of Fortune. Now I turn it like I'm cracking a safe.
>> * I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
>> * Still haven't decided where to go for Easter ----- The Living Room or The Bedroom
>> * PSA: every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
>> * Homeschooling is going well. 2 students suspended for fighting and 1 teacher fired for drinking on the job.
>> * I don't think anyone expected that when we changed the clocks we'd go from Standard Time to the Twilight Zone
>> * This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog..... we laughed a lot.
>> * Quarantine Day 5: Went to this restaurant called THE KITCHEN. You have to gather all the ingredients and make your own meal. I have no clue how this place is still in business.
>> * My body has absorbed so much soap and disinfectant lately that when I pee it cleans the toilet.
>> * Day 5 of Homeschooling: One of these little monsters called in a bomb threat.
>> * I'm so excited --- it's time to take out the garbage. What should I wear?
>> * I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to Puerto Backyarda. I'm getting tired of Los Livingroom.
>> * Classified Ad: Single man with toilet paper seeks woman with hand sanitizer for good clean fun.
>> * Day 6 of Homeschooling: My child just said "I hope I don't have the same teacher next year".... I'm offended.
>>
Old 06-25-2020, 07:48 AM
Camper

Send a message via Yahoo to chrisjohn2211

This is a worth reading joke. I just felt relieved after reading this. I love it. Thank you for sharing a wonderful joke.
Tree service port st lucie
Old 07-01-2020, 10:16 AM
Camper

Talking Funny-this made me laugh. Thanks-will be sharing it with my drywall builders

https://www.justdrywallhamilton.com/drywallinstallation
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckylynn View Post
Where am I?
Where I Have and Have Not Been

I have been in many places but never have been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go there alone; you have to be in Cahoots with someone.

I have also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.

I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have never been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there.

I have been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.

One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!

And more and more I think of the Here After. In fact, several times a day I enter a room and think "What am I here after?"
Old 07-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Camper

Ha ha-this made me laugh-will be sharing it with the drywall contractor Hamilton peeps. Thanks!