City break - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Around the Campfire

City break

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2019, 03:43 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default City break

Since my lovely hubby Tom passed away in August. I've now done all my jobs to keep me occupied. I've got three wishes on my bucket list. A trip to Yellowstone Park, a trip to Iceland to see the northern lights and a trip to Naples in Italy to visit Mt Vesuvius and Pompeii. I discounted Yellowstone as its too far and don't wish to do it alone, discounted Iceland as you can't guarantee the northern lights, so going to Naples for a three day break in March. Won't be too hot then, so I can also include a climb up to the crater. After that break, its back to the caravan, and my first time of towing, so going to Shrewsbury in Shropshire, which is about 2 hours away, and will do that in April.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement