Campground Database is in Beta Mode - Check it out - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Site Support > Announcements

Campground Database is in Beta Mode - Check it out

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2009, 09:27 AM
Camping Fanatic
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default Campground Database is in Beta Mode - Check it out

Please read this before visiting the link.

It has been a long time coming, and is still not complete, but getting close.

There are much bigger things coming for this area, but it will take some time to get everything fully populated. Currently, there are 10,000 plus campgrounds listed by state, and Canada.

The first step was to get the campgrounds added. The next step is to get amenities, URL, campground information etc. added to them. So right now you will see listings in very basic form, but this will improve greatly over time to show amenities, features, URL and more.

Also, you will notice other sections such as RV Dealers, RV storage, Service and Repair, etc... These have not been populated yet, but will as time permits. This will become a single source to find all your RV needs easily, as well as review them.

There are several ways to search. You can click the USA/Canada map, search by zip code radius, campground name, or even select country, state, city and find them that way.

Again, this is in very basic form right now and this is just for our loyal members to feel things out and check functionality and any problems.

One thing I would like to ask of you is to email or PM me with any campgrounds you visit but do not see in the database. I know there will be a lot that were overlooked, and I will add them as requested.

So, enough talk, check it out, let me know your thoughts and keep an open mind until things get entirely populated.

Click Here

A test listing showing the potential here

Smoky Mountain Campground

This test listing shows the endless possibilities. Coupons for the campground, all amenities, directions, site features, discounts accepted, photos, and a lot more.

campground.jpg

Ford Mainline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Camping Guru

Awesome!!! Looks very cool. Great job.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:28 PM
Camping Guru

Very nice CT, course I have seen a sneak peak earlier. This is a great asset to the site, and will only get better with time.