CamperCommunity.com - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Site Support > Announcements

CamperCommunity.com

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Camping Fanatic
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default CamperCommunity.com

As many of you know already, over the past year or so I have not been able to devote the time and attention I once did towards CamperCommunity.com. In order to help return the site back to its former glory, I have chosen to Sell CamperCommunity.com to a company which operates a large amount of automotive and sporting forums. The new owner will take over the hosting and maintenance of the website and continue to grow it to the next level. The website has already been copied over to the new servers – this should help keep the website running smoothly.

Although VerticalScope is taking over the operational aspects of the website and you may see some changes appear as a result, the forum itself should not be greatly affected. The existing moderator staff will still maintain their rights and roles in the forum. At some point in the near future, additional staff will be brought on board to provide extra assistance to the community. The vast majority of the forum’s existing rules and regulations will stay in place – the last thing we want to do is negatively impact your experience on this website.

I will still be here as a member of CamperCommunity, and look forward to the continued growth of the community. Thanks to everyone here that have made the website what it is today.

Todd

Ford Mainline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 08:30 AM
Administrator
Camper Type: None

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adam and I work for VerticalScope, as you have read above we are now the proud owners of campercommunity.com. I would like to start out with letting you all know that we are not here to close this site or change its community; we are here to help improve the functionality of the site and help it grow to a new level. We have a great team of tech support here to fix any functional issues you have with the site, and help keep the site updated and working. I am here whenever you need help with anything, or if you have questions or concerns.

With that I would like you all to know that this is still YOUR community and we are here to work with the community and the existing staff to keep this site a place for you to come and feel at home.

Feel free to post you concerns or questions below or you can PM me any time, you may also email me at [email protected].

Thank you everyone.
Adam
Old 12-05-2011, 08:49 AM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

First, I want to thank Todd for starting this community. I have been a member for a few years now and have enjoyed the ability to share information and conversation here.
Adamd, congratulations on your purchase and, I guess I can say, welcome to the club.
2003 F 350 crew cab srw
6.0 powerstroke
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

thank you tod,your hard work paid off.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Camping Guru
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

I'm glad to hear the forum is not expected to change, or if it does, it's to make things better. Thanks to CTFortner for getting this going. Nice to meet you AdamD and I hope you don't screw anything up! LOL! just teasing.

Just looking forward to this forum's future!

2006 Ford F-250/350
2006 Montana 3500RL
Tent & Backpack with all the gear
Old 12-07-2011, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Thanks. I'll try not to.
Old 12-08-2011, 06:57 AM
Camping Guru

Send a message via Yahoo to l2l

Congrats on the sale Todd and thanks for asking to keeps things the same.

Although I have not been around much due to personal life getting in the way I look forward to helping the new owners Moderate this great site, assuming they still need me of course!

http://www.prostateextremeteam.com/gifs/ribbon_sm.gif 2001 GMC Yukon 27' Shasta
Old 12-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Administrator

There are no plans whatsoever about changing the staff around here. This is still your home and community.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Thanks for the update. Hope the site continues to grow!
Old 02-19-2012, 03:01 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Thread that won't go away. (link has been nuked)
Old 02-21-2012, 06:16 AM
Administrator

old guy, you were the first person to report that thread. I had not received any prior notification that it was spam.