Camp ME & NH - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Camp ME & NH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 06:39 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Tent

Question Camp ME & NH

I've been camping(tenting) off and on for 25 years. I've owned an older camper for 2 years, but haven't had time to pick it up. It needs to be redone when I pick it up this spring(May). I remodel Homes for a living, so, it won't be a problem...infact, I'm looking forward to it.

We always camp on lakes for bass fishing for three seasons and swimming, snorkeling for the summertime. Love the water.

We have tons of campgrounds around within a short radius.

Does anybody else camp in New England?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-19-2009, 06:48 PM
Camping Guru

to the community!

I am in PA, so it wouldn't be too much of a haul... but I haven't made it up your way yet.

I hope to soon!!! You will have to put reviews of your campground in the system so I know which ones are good!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:28 AM
_
Camper Type: None

We're down South - haven't been to the NE since George Bush was president (H. W. that is).

Welcome to the board

Old 02-04-2009, 07:37 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: None

Where are you from and what are you looking for. Are you limiting yourself to distance from home? I have camped at many CG over the years.

Rusty
Old 02-07-2009, 07:28 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Gasman, I'm from Kittery,ME. I'm looking for a very old camper that needs to be gutted so I can turn into a bedroom on wheels. A smaller one for many weekend trips.
My travel radius is about an hour right now, due to my 5 year old, maybe an hour and a half for a long weekend.
I've camped at only a few cg's through the years, when I was young, we'd just camp next to a lake that had an empty lot.
We found a great cg in Rochester NH, but they, of course, switched to all seasonal after we fell in love with it.
I had another favorite cg up in Bridgton ME, and then they closed due to the ice storm of "98".
So now, we are enjoying trying different cg's. Closer to you, we tried last year one at Angle pond, NH. This Year, we are going to try Country Shores cg in Newton NH.
If that is TMI, sorry, it warmed up a little(35d), so I'm a little pumped.
Dan