The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 8 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 04:36 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: None

Rusty,

I think we should let you be the decission maker since you started this. Master Schwandner may put us in the most REDNECK watering hole somewhere in the pucker brush. I am sure whatever you decide will be fine, and if it is not, we will blame Robin.
Thanks for thi pics, although now I realize how much longer we have till we can open.
See ya soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Gee I'm up for seeing the thong.....
Nice pic's but I have a problem my trailer and boat dock are missing That's not a hint is it Rusty
Dave tracked us down 2 days ago and we're in for a day trip
Old 02-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Camper

I'M SO GLAD YOU DECIDED TO START THIS ANNUAL PARTY.............
Bill Santoro started it with Busse's and Sauerteig's. I only wish we could have Walt and Chickie there. We'll have to send pic's to them.

OH and it's only 72 in Ca today and raining..........

Old 02-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Camper

Have you all noticed that BCG has more posts than any other site on this forum.
And all because of you Robin (heard your the trouble maker)
Old 02-08-2009, 05:17 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

It's great to see you post Mary Beth; we were getting worried about you and Larry.
Glad you are in for the dinner. I am thinking and hoping it will be a good time and a chance for us to hear some stories from you & Larry about your over the road adventures.
We will take pix for Walt & Chickie.
The Sanfords are on this list as well. If all goes well we can plan it for a week earlier or later next year for their attendance.
See you then!
Old 02-08-2009, 05:20 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

I think they should start paying us for the traffic generated on their site!
Although we are using it as a social network versus the more intended purpose.
You're right; my wife is to blame (although I seem to be posting more than her lately).
Old 02-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Camper

Default Hello!

Helo everyone, I hope all is well.

I signed up here a few months ago, but forgot my password the next day. I tried to have a new password set but couldn't even manage that. Not sure how I screwed that up, must have put the wrong email in I guess. Anyway, I have been meaning to sign on again for some time now.

Robin, thanks for suggesting the username...guess atleast you will know who this is before getting to the bottom of the post.

Thought I'd update you on a few things:

First, not to worry, we will be digging a hole underneath the toilet that sits in front of the Gasman's trailer. It will be large enough for a five gallon bucket that should be be light enough for Sharon to lift even after one of Rusty's long nights "slumming it" down back as he calls it. We all know that Rusty won't touch the bucket, so we thought Sharon would appreciate the limited size of the pail.

Secondly, Bob has asked for a day's warning before Rusty C. breaks out the thong to wear in the evening. We want the opportunity to turn the infared security cameras off by the marina. It is a picture we simply do not want.

Next, we'd really like to thank you all for the invite to your gathering on March 7th. We would have enjoyed being there, but the show in Syracuse is one we really can't miss. Any truth to the rumor that Schwander is renting out the Hitching Post for the event?

For all that are wondering, the tree is gone. It took a very large excavater to reach 30+ feet in the air, and coordinating that with the tree service who never seemed to be able to keep a scheduled work date. It was very frustrating, but it is done. The Henions were up working on their site for several days just after the tree was gone, but bad weather moved in before they could complete everything. We have had a foot or more of snow ever since, so moving things back into their place will happen with the first chance we have (solid ground and no snow).

Does the Gasman really have a golf cart??? I hope that Sharon labels the cupholders for him. If he does it again someone else gets to drain all the gas out with him. From now on Rusty gets Full Service at the gas pump!

Tammie says hello to everyone as well. We are looking forward to the spring and seeing everyone again!

Jerry
Old 02-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Coach,
Sorry you will not be joining us for the first annual feast......actually most of us are sorry that Tammie will not be there. Glad to hear all the stories over the winter have entertained you..... We will do this dinner again next year and we will make sure we talk to you and see if you have any obligations. I believe all of us are looking forward to getting back for the season. See ya soon.
Rusty and Sharon
Old 02-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey its me! lol Robin

Lets not forget to bring cameras to the dinner/bar. I am looking very forward to this.
I'm thinking of dressing up as Ginger off of gilligan's island.I have the red wig.60's dress.I will just maybe save it for Halloween at camp.Someone is going to have to be "The Sober" driver,probably be me.I will be driving the "magic" bus...All aboard! lol.
Rusty and Sharon.if you wish on coming up after work on friday,let us know. This way you can get some sleep for all the fun on saturday,Was just thinking that if you drive in on saturday,you both are going to be very tired.
I am glad coach found his password,must be getting that condition called "CRS"(can't remember sh*t),Rusty S. has the same problem. Take Care!!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 05:48 PM
Camper

Well master Schwandner would like to take all of you to The flatrock Cafe right around the corner from Rusty. And coach I will get you to The Hitching post before it is all said and done.
Old 02-12-2009, 06:53 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

OK everyone; I have found our destination. It will be Pete's Restaurant. If you want, take a look at their website: http://www.petesrestaurantwatertown.com Location is right off Arsenal street. There is a map link on website for you out-of -towners.
They have a nice little bar area with a few tv's, few tables, and nice atmosphere. The bar opens at 4pm on Saturday and dining room opens at 4:30.
I will make the reservation tomorrow. They have a separate area where we can all be set at a single table. Before dinner we can meet at bar and socialize with a few cocktails. If it works for eveyone lets meet at bar around 4:00pm and I will make the dinner reservation for 5:30pm. This will give eveyone enough time to talk and catch up. After dinner the bar will still be open if some of us choose to have a few more drinks.
I am assuming a total count at this time of 20. They are:
Rusty & Robin, Rusty & Sharon, John & Laura, David & Nancy, Mary Beth & Larry, Gary & Guest, Al and Tracey, Fred & Tracey, Emo & LuAnn, CJ & Karen.
If anyone has a line on more I need to know ASAP as well if anyone will be bringing kids, etc.
Pete's has been around Watertown for as long as I can remember and has a good reputation for all cuisine. They specialize in Italian, but if you take a look at the menu tab on website you will see there is quite a variety which should suit all tastes.
I have visited a number of restaurants over the past few days and feel this will suit us best; hopefully everyone will agree after the fact. Like Rusty C said; if it isn't any good we will blame it on Robin!
Old 02-12-2009, 07:04 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Rusty,

The place looks great. Thanks to you and Robin for all your efforts to put this together. We are talking about coming in on friday night since you offered. That will help us last all day Saturday. Talk soon.
The other Rusty and the only Sharon
Old 02-12-2009, 07:35 PM
Camper

Rusty Pete's sounds great for us( John and Laura I will let emo and loanne CJ and Karen no. talk to you soon.
Old 02-14-2009, 08:23 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Everyone!
I made the reservation yesterday. We are all set. Dinner at 5:30 as stated above in previous post. Lounge opens at 4pm so we can have some time before dinner.
I will need an accurate head count. Everyone needs to confirm their attendance and number of people. If any munchkins are coming we need to anticipate.
As I had stated earlier, if all the couples come (without munchkins) we will be at 20. Petes has a max # of people using the full menu. Once we go over 20 we will have to use their party menu. It is a good deal and you can click on the tab once on their website. For a set price you have 3-4 meal options and price includes appetizers, beverage, house salad, dessert, and coffee for $19.95 per person +tax & gratuity.
Myself, if we are at 20 people and can have the option of full menu I would rather go that route for the variety. If we go over, that's fine as well; everyone will know the cost.
So, John: please confirm with those that you mention, and confirm with or without siblings. Can you check with Al & Tracey, and Fred & Tracey as well?
I know Gary is a go; he will probably pipe in sometime.
David & Nancy: please confirm with or without munchkins.
Also, give your choice of wanting to go with full menu or the party menu. If everyone would rather go with the party menu I am good with that....majority rules!
Thanks everyone, and now we have something to look forward to!
Old 02-15-2009, 01:45 PM
Camper

Larry and I are in. Talked to Dave, he and Nancy are in