The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 6 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2009, 03:25 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

To the gas man please fill my boat up with gas There's a cap in the back tha says GAS. Thank You dragonballs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default New member!

Nice to see you finally figured it out John
The deck is definately stacked against the Gasman now! With this cold weather what could be better than giving him some Northern NY hospitality....I'm sure everyone will be getting even in a few months.
You staying busy?....That's what I thought. Hope you and family are doing fine.
Stay warm and keep Boston on his toes with some more posts.
See you later...
Old 01-17-2009, 05:15 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Folks,
I have another dilema. I now have a gas golf cart which means I have another hole to fill....I am getting so confused. As for that NY hospitality, you folks keep it up as I would rather pay you back in person. I am looking for some new front yard ornaments for each of you, as my toilet will be our new flower bed that all my neighbors can see and enjoy.

Old 01-18-2009, 04:40 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hmmmm....So the gas man has a cart. That's good for me and David; now we have a way down back, and more importantly the way home after Texas Horseshoes and a few cocktails. Better get a built in cooler on that thing and the seat at rear for passengers.
Robin has some of those pink flamingo yard ornaments; they will go nicely with your porcelin birdbath. We will see what we can do for a welcome back for your first arrival of '09.
In the meantime I will get you some custom graphics for you cart with Gasman theme in mind. Specifically, a "FILL HERE" for the gas tank filler hole, along with some other helpful messages.
Man, I can't wait 'til Camp; it's gonna be a great year!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:18 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Rusty,
No passenegers on the back, that is the cooler area. I have purchased training wheels for the cart to keep us from rolling it over on the way home. I do have to install headlights,that will give us a better chance of getting home at night. I also looking forward to this year, as the snow just keeps on piling up here, and it has been a long slow winter so far.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Camper

Default golf cart

certainly can not call that thing a "golf cart". there is not "golf" about it. You will never here the end of it if you load it up to take stuff to the boat. (I know Gary you are about 4 x's as far as rusty and with date supplies we all understand)I was also thinking you should add gps to your list of upgrades. I say we take the bath house down for "cart parking" whats ya think?
Old 01-21-2009, 06:35 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey DAve,
I did this for you. Now we will park our car up on the front lawn by the pizza shack and just use the cart. This way you will have a better view of the water. That said,
I expect a donation from you, for increasing the value of your site. No donatation will cause my toilet planter to move closer to the property line. I may have to add those pink flamingo's over to the line also.
Good day neighbor.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:51 AM
Camper

Default thank you

Rusty, That is so nice of you!! Jack will appriceate the pink birds for his leg lifting which inccedently will keep his relief efferts focused. I like the idea of a cart and keeping cars uptop(whats ya think mom.....there is somthing to be said for keeping up with the "rustys") I'll have to think about that donation thing being that we are priceless(lifetime lease) but Im sure I can come up with somthing.
Old 01-21-2009, 05:08 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

This is Sharon just wanted to say hello to everyone. I can't wait for summer. This cabin fever is getting real bad. Just remember I'm stuck in the house with Rusty, need I say anymore =o). We may be up for weekend, to see everyone. We miss everyone! talk soon Sharon
Old 01-21-2009, 06:25 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

hi sharon! its Robin...let us know when you will be up.
I think us girls should get a golf cart and paint it orange,,call it the Orange Slu---shy,and we can ask whats her name,where she gets her nippies,maybe they have glow in the dark ones..So when the boys are down back,they will for sure see us coming. Take Care!
Old 01-25-2009, 09:56 PM
Camper

Default New parking regs for everyone

I think we should all park the cars in empty lot behind our trailer, Then we can line up all golf carts in front of our trailers. I think we need to get gasman a designated parking sign "GASMAN golf cart parking only" and Rusty ya just gota get the fill here sticker.
Hey gasman ya should have found one that runs on beer, never be a shortage of that at camp.
We were in CA Wed and it was 82, we're in MN tonight and it's -10, but at least we get a taste of summer a couple of times a week.
Oh yea gasman, I think you should stay off Boston buses, heard there is some funny stuff happening on them..
I know Larry and I didn't get much time with all of you this last summer but we hope to be there for the whold month of Aug this year. We're looking forward to seeing all of you , so please stay safe.
PS: Nancy really wants a weekend at camp so I think you should all set up a winter weekend to meet up there and go out to dinner. It helps to see eachother during the winter(trust me I've been at this longer that all of ya)
Hugs
Old 01-26-2009, 07:19 AM
Camper

Default winter weekend dinner

I understand u will be home in feb, shall we all go over to sacketts by boat Sounds great to me....
Old 01-26-2009, 12:24 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Marybeth,

Sounds like you and Larry are coming home in Feb. I think you both should set up a winter dinner for all the neighbors. Great food, fine drinks, and awesome friends.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:26 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

And to you Dave....to many winter todies for you.....my boat only runs in the summer time.....
Old 01-26-2009, 01:17 PM
Camper

oh ya