The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 5 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2008, 03:26 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: None

Hey all of the Bedford Creek gang,
If you are to busy to respond to this site.......HAPPY TURKEY DAY......I know all of us are very busy and or sick at this busy time of year. I am buying the new mood/ sun lamp to get me thru these dark times till camping starts again.
Rusty.....BUY THAT BOAT....this isn't a dress rehearsal, life is short, this is our only time to make it happen and have fun!!!!!! Dave, teach me to make some money. Marybeth, stay safe on the road so I can have you around to abuse next year....
Chicky...glad it all went well snd we will see ya in the spring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2008, 05:39 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasman View Post
Hey all of the Bedford Creek gang,
If you are to busy to respond to this site.......HAPPY TURKEY DAY......I know all of us are very busy and or sick at this busy time of year. I am buying the new mood/ sun lamp to get me thru these dark times till camping starts again.
Rusty.....BUY THAT BOAT....this isn't a dress rehearsal, life is short, this is our only time to make it happen and have fun!!!!!! Dave, teach me to make some money. Marybeth, stay safe on the road so I can have you around to abuse next year....
Chicky...glad it all went well snd we will see ya in the spring.
Hey I think we hit the 1000 views on this thread.I guess if not much is going on to talk about,everyone seems to be checking in to see if there is anything new.I agree everyone is probably getting very busy with the holidays coming up.Rusty and I are going to have a house full.I already checked my turkey to make sure it was okay because the past 2 years I either got one that had not been plucked or last year it had two necks on it.
We will probably get a boat..Some good deals out there. Hey Rusty be sure to wear some big framed sunglasses while you are under the sun lamp.
How is Sharon? Hope she has had better luck on ebay than I have had.More sellers than buyers this year.
Everyone send me your real home address please! We have yours Rusty & Sharon. Gary,I know you are busy,but just give a quick shout,just want to make sure you are doing well.
Well everyone have A Safe and Blessed Thanksgiving!...

Last edited by mailfire99; 11-25-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Text size was very large.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Camping Guru

Yeah, I would imagine there are some good deals out there. I think everyone is hurting, dealerships and people themselves. Some are probably trying to sell theirs for holiday money.

If I dont talk to everyone before hand, yall have a great bird day!

Old 12-07-2008, 03:09 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

How is everyone? I know its that busy time of year,shopping,wrapping...Snow outside. Campfire sounds real good about now.
Chris and Shar's chimney fell off the house last week,onto neighbors car,their homeowners insurance will not take care of car because the people only had liability.Seems really wrong,someone loses car like that and now has to go into debt to get another.Anyway as you can imagine Ashton's heart was broken because he thinks santa can't come see him now.He understands now that Santa will still stop.
Rusty is a bit laid back today.He had quite the fall last night at the track..messed his knee up...not sure what he was doing,but he was sober.
He likes watching the fishing channel.....I think I should fill the indoor kiddie pool for him..I will be sure and take pictures..lol
Well hope all is well,need to start dinner...will pop back in again.
Old 12-13-2008, 07:22 AM
Camper

Default Frosty the Gasman?!

Hey Everyone! We miss you all tons!

We were watching all the crazy weather coverage and missing you Boston! I hope you are cuddled up with Sharon with a warm beverage and heat! Let us know you are alright.

Take care and we'll talk to you soon!
Old 12-16-2008, 09:23 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Dave and Nancy,

we are fine here. We missed the ice by 30 miles....lucky us. Places north of us will be out till next week....unreal.... Hope you both are well.
Send me your email address, and your phone number to fe203c@comcast.net. You folks are the only ones we don't have.
MERRY XMAS.
Rusty and Sharon
Old 12-27-2008, 07:25 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

How was everyones Christmas?I was bad about getting Christmas Cards out.I will make it up come spring.Rusty and I went and checked on camper,roof is leaking,so Rusty will take a nice day and will be there repairing this week. Big Tree is down,looks naked in that area.but better.Thought Joe and debra had grill covered on the deck.We looked to see if it blew off and didn't see anything.
If anyone remembers that it was covered let us know,we will get it covered back up with something.its in the 40s around here,wondering if its the calm before the big one,probably be back in the deep freeze for the new year.
There were two very old beagles in our yard Christmas morning,we made some phone calls and found the number on a flyer at the store.They had been missing for 2 days.The owners were very happy to get them back home,The oldest was like 14yrs old.It felt good to get them home for Christmas.
Take Care and Have a Safe New Years!
Old 12-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Default Pix of Remains of Mary Beth's Trailer & Rusty's Outhouse

Check out the pictures I took today with my phone. I was down to check on things and deal with a roof leak around my antenna. We had quite a windstorm over the weekend!
In Rusty and Sharon's front yard is a pile of debris think it is the remains of Mary Beth's new Dutchmen! The most unusual item was the toilet sitting upright in front of the deck with seat up and "Boston or Bust" written on it.One could assume Rusty went for a wild ride while studying on the throne, but I guess we all know better!
While down there, who shows up?...John Schwander, son, and Emo. You are lucky Rusty; one of us were going to pose on it with pants down. The Bud Light wasn't in our veins yet; or we probably would have.
Don't worry Mary Beth, David, and Nancy. The Dutchmen is in one piece still in the transient area. Lot is opened up, and after a little clean-up it can be moved down. I also included a picture of Henion's place. It looks pretty nice!
I saw Bob for a moment as well. He was just coming back after a camp tour checking for any damage from the windstorm. All looked ok with exception of a few branches.
That's it for now. Hope you all got a laugh out of the pictures...Especially you, Boston. BTW: Power is on in our loop. Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year!
Attached Thumbnails
The Bedford Creek Gang!!-img00032.jpg  

The Bedford Creek Gang!!-img00031.jpg  

The Bedford Creek Gang!!-img00029.jpg  

Old 12-31-2008, 01:35 AM
Camper

Hey thanks for the pictures, but I really think we need to put a curtain up for Boston before he uses the new facilities.
Happy New Year everyone. I REALLY wish it was summer.............
Back on the road Monday so I can afford to gas in the boat
Old 12-31-2008, 05:01 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

With neighbors like you, I am very comfortable without the curtain. I have a new picture with a new sign....now if I could only figure out how to get it on the site.
Happy New Year to all and stay safe.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:34 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

What happened to the Bedford Creek Gang. This isn't like the people I know. Not talking is so unusual. Whats going on up there??? What are you folks up to ??? Anyone want to talk to me???????
Old 01-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hi!
Its Robin!.....Good to here from you Rusty.Not doing a whole lot here,watching it snow today,getting ready to brace the -20s for the next couple of days. We have been just laying low...saving our nickels.
I heard today that california residents are going to get an "iou" for a tax refund.I got to find out if thats true.thats nuts.
People must be hybernating. Coach Jerry has signed up here. Hope he gives a shout out and let us all know how the family is doing.
Someone at a gas station had placed gasoline in the kerosene tank,and the place unaware of it sold 300 gallons of it.That wasn't you playing with the wrong hole again,was it? Anyway,so far we haven't heard of any blow ups which is a good thing.
Talk late..Take Care!!!
Old 01-13-2009, 02:05 PM
Camper

hey everyone its David I think we are all trying to get back to normal(what ever that is) after the holidays! This cold is defanatly making us miss camp, I think every weekend Nancy wants to just "drive up". I know gas is cheaper but really? Thinking about getting the icefishing gear out of the basement but I know its just not the same. They have been catching some nice lake trout out of hemlock lake. Kids had a great xmass and have been happy and healthy, maybe I can get Nancy to log some pics on for everyone(if I can get her off facebook). Kerosene in gas tank???? that would be new one for ya Rusty. Robin and
Rusty..........Boat
Old 01-13-2009, 07:38 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hello David & Rusty; it's the other Rusty....
The Greener icefishing??? C'mon up to Bedford Creek and use Boston's outhouse facility. We could put it out on the creek and jig for perch...That would be entertaining!
Glad to hear all is well. So, Nancy is one of those facebook people? I have never got the knack for my space or any of those things. With a little coercing I'm sure she could get Robin hooked. So did you get the kids a jet ski for xmas??..or get bubby a radio control boat? We could paint up a scale model of the Desperado.
I've been looking daily at Craigslist. Right now there is a Bayliner 2155 Sunbridge and a Four Winns 238 Vista in the Rochester listings that look nice. I can't take the plunge until late Feb/early March; but KNOW that I will be getting something!
That's all for now. Gotta get ready for the deep freeze. They are forcasting -40 windchill for tomorrow....BRRRRR!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 AM
Camper

I'm in CA right now, and it's going up to 83 tomorrow. To bad we have to leave in the morn......