The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 3 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 05:32 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Hi Rusty & Sharon, I was wondering the same thing.I think we are all on line at differant times.When we get into the dead of winter we should all agree on a time for the chat room just to shoot the sh-t. Its been snowing here all day.Its the heavy wet stuff,kinda a mixture of all. I am baking a carrot cake,love the smell of baking when its cold outside.
Rusty worked in syracuse today,I am sure he is having an interesting long drive home. I want to be selling things on ebay,it just seems real slow right now.Maybe things will pick up after election.
Have not been out towards camp.weekends have not been very good.Sunday was nice,but I had Ashton and Ava.I had to take Ashton to his soccer game.He is the shortest in his age group,so its a blast to watch him.He plays pretty good.
I got Ava to play sleeping beauty,she closes her eyes and when you kiss her on the cheek,she opens her eyes...its so darn cute.
Soon my back yard will be full of deer now that the snow has fallen.I will be taking pics,they come right up to the kitchen window.
Well,will check in later,our sat. dish must be covered,I can't get any channels
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Camper

In Ohio tonight and it's snushing (not quite rain but trying to be snow) On our way home, will be there tomorrow night, just in time to got Trick or Treat with all my babies. I'm campaining to have all my babies at camp for Holloween there next summer. I thought that was a blast......
Keep warm all ................
Old 10-29-2008, 06:19 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Camp Halloween was so much fun! We got 7" of snow and its still snowing.Lots of wind causing issues with falling branches and power lines.Looks like kids will be trick or treating with boats and winter coats this year. I am glad fuel oil has gone down a little,but I still hate hearing the furnace running so much.
Alot of schools are closed today.I know the kids love that.

Old 10-30-2008, 05:58 PM
Camper

Well I finially got my picture to post..... Now if one of you would tell me how to change my name I'd be a happy camper ha ha....
keep warm..........................
Old 10-30-2008, 08:43 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Marybeth,I have not figured out how to change mine.I don't know how "amp" got added,I wanted "&". So anyone trick or treating? I am dressing as "Ginger" from Gilligans Island. Have Fun and be Safe!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:27 PM
Camper
Camper Type: None

Smile Hello Everyone!

Missing Bedford Creek terrible, but it will be nice to have a site to go to so we can see what everyone is up to during our time away from our beloved campers and friends. Thanks Robin for posting the info on the Bedford Creek site. Hope i'm doing this right, i'm I guess what you'd call a newbie.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:00 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hi Tracy! I am glad you have found this.There is really alot of neat stuff to this site.So many very nice folks from all over.You never know,might be seeing more new faces this summer.Looks like this place has originated from around my old stomping grounds down south.
I am just waking up,almost 10 am. I am getting a little dog today and am very excited.She is a papilion,2 years old and is a rescue dog.She came from a puppy mill a month ago. At her young age she was on her 6 litter of puppies.She was just being used for that reason. So I can't wait to get her today.
I will be back at some point later,between getting a dog,we also have the races tonight. BBL.
Old 11-01-2008, 08:10 AM
Camper

Smile

Hi Robin, I'm glad I found it too. I'm still learning how to navigate in here though. I have a little trouble getting directly to the The Bedford Creek gang forum but after a few clicks here and there I usually find my way. Anyway, I told Al last night about finding it too and he seemed to really like the site. He'll be signing up as well. We are heading up to the camper today to put some last finishing touches on closing. We'll be staying the night as long as there is power so i'm going to tell Karen & CJ about signing up too. I may not get back here till tomorrow sometime, so good luck with your new dog. I'm sure Fletcher will be very excited to have a new playmate. Tell Rusty we said hello.

Tracy
Old 11-03-2008, 08:00 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hey Tracy,

Glad to see you are on !!!!! Hope all is well, Sharon and I already miss the place and it will be a long winter here in Boston.
Old 11-03-2008, 10:50 AM
Camping Fanatic

Just wanted to mention something about the usernames. Unfortunately, the way the website is tied in with different things, there is not a way to change them, at least without losing your post information and basically starting over with a new account. I am working on a way to do this, and if/when that happens, we will get it changed for you. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we can make this happen in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sauerteigm View Post
Well I finially got my picture to post..... Now if one of you would tell me how to change my name I'd be a happy camper ha ha....
keep warm..........................

Ford Mainline
Old 11-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctfortner View Post
Just wanted to mention something about the usernames. Unfortunately, the way the website is tied in with different things, there is not a way to change them, at least without losing your post information and basically starting over with a new account. I am working on a way to do this, and if/when that happens, we will get it changed for you. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully we can make this happen in the future.
Thanks for the info! This is a really nice site
Old 11-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Camper

Default Florida

Hi guys-you are so far ahead of me and all I know are the almost real names. I have figured out who Gasman is tho. He liives next to Marybeth. I can see Florida from here and the moon too tonight. Chickie PS. I'm too old to keep too many "threads?" running. Oh well see you all in the spring. Hugs, Chickie
Old 11-04-2008, 01:21 PM
Camper

Default the tree

(just love that, Robins the one with the whip and yes that is poor Rusty) I spoke to Bob today......would you beleive the tree is still up? oh well, at least mamas new trailer is in a safe spot for now.(yap, right were its been....I think we have officially migrated to pull through camping) Every time I look at statements these days I am pretty sure nancy and I do not belong on snobby ritch lane anyways. It will most likely be spring before the deck is on. just have to use the neighbors. Marylew(sp) was babysitting, I guess Robin is a liscenced financial secretary and is back to work so your lot rents can go down next year.(just kidding Gerry). They all seem good and the winterizing is just about complete. I was not told we are missed but thats my story!
Old 11-04-2008, 03:31 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

LOL! Rusty would like that. we all may not be rich in money,but we are rich in every other way..
I was asked by a rep from Metlife to come to work for them.I will pass for now,I like learning differant skills(opens more doors).Nothing funny is happening,I hate winter,stuck in the sticks.Hey! That could become a song.
Stuck in the sticks with a big ol' whip,Stuck in the sticks where I don't give a ----.
Gary is MIA...I am sure we can guess what he may be up to. Well Rusty just pulled up.I better get the whip out. Begood.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:36 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Default Election Night Blues

I just straightened Robin out David; I think you meant to say Tammy is back to work; Gerry's wife. What makes me nervous is she really came home with the MetLife business card and job offer....now we all should be scared!
I was down last Friday eve and saw the tree still standing and the Dutchmen still in the pull through site. Beautiful evening up here; it's gotta be near 50 or better. We should be by the transit camper having a fire in the redneck fire place; keeping warm with some of Sharon's mixers and laughing over Boston's fish stories.
Robin got herself a little rat; Fletcher is thinking snack.
I have been keeping an eye out for the best deal on that Trophy boat....thinking about those summer '09 cruises and fishing trips.

Can't wait 'til tomorrow; maybe we all can get on with our lives after this election crap is over.

G'night all; keep in touch. "Rusty"

Last edited by robinamprusty; 11-05-2008 at 06:56 AM.. Reason: forgot something