The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 2 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 06:39 PM
Camping Fanatic
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Ok, yall must stop teasing us, and let us in on the big secret!

Ford Mainline
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2008, 10:28 PM
Camper

well gee there seems to be 2 different places that you guys are posting.... I can't even figure out how to set up a name for me.....and where the heck are you all going to put messages.....
I'm out here just trucking along, in CA right now and it's only 86 out,,,,
Can't wait for next summer, and to be back on snob lane. Ya know Gary's mom use to come over every weekend when we arrived she always told me she was there to give me the next episode of "As the creek turns"
Old 10-23-2008, 10:30 PM
Camper

well u see there are these things on a boat, like where to input water, or where to put fishing poles...... OH YEA and where to put the gas,,,,,, and well some one on this site has a problem finding out which is which and sssssooooooo

Old 10-24-2008, 04:47 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hi MaryBeth
I was not sure where to go when I first signed up.There is forums and groups,so I just posted all over to make sure everyone would find a place.so between here and there hopefully we find each others post.
86!!! See I was born in CA and raised in Memphis tn so I guess it explains why its been so hard for me to get use to this below 40 here,burrrrrrrr!
Okay,so I usually do not repeat blonde jokes since I am sorta one but this was good.
The Blonde was asked" what is closer,Florida or the moon"?
The Blonde relied," Duh! You can't see Florida from here".
Have a Great Day!
Old 10-24-2008, 06:16 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

Hey, Robin! There are several of us on here from near Memphis, TN.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:42 AM
Camper
Camper Type: None

from what i understand if your gas tank is not big enough you can always use the blilge to store your extra 86! must be nice, I dont think we saw much of that at camp this summer. Robin this one if for you: did you hear about the blond who plugged her power strip back into itself to save electricity?
Old 10-24-2008, 09:36 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Dave,
I don't understand why you would put in more gas then the tank will hold. Are you blonde???
Old 10-24-2008, 09:59 AM
Camper

no no, that is just somthing I have picked up from a great salmon fisher from boston, Maybe its incase he wants to drove boat all the way home. Hows fall in boston boston.
Old 10-24-2008, 02:33 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Hi Amy! I Love Memphis,still have family there..I've been friends with the guys from the former "River Bluff Clan" I believe they are called "2mule plow". I have known them since I was 16,they are like my heros

David,I think I have done that before.Actually some dummy had to park their car next to me,it was exactly like mine and I couldn't figure out why it wouldn't unlock until I looked next to it.

Gasman,I am sure everyone now are relieved to know you didn't get your name from eating beans and drinking beer.

Oh my new adopted mom called me today and she wants me to be head of her "Assisted Living Home"...I am soooo floored...I love the folks there,I just have alot to think about. BBL,its popcorn and movie night there
Old 10-24-2008, 04:30 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Dave,

Fall is slow only been gone 2 weeks, seems like months. Sox lost, Patriots are so so, and I can't fish.....what is there to live for???
Any news on your trailer.
Robin, sounds like you are having fun up there.
Go to my link and I have a few pics on it.
CamperCommunity.com | Profile - Personal
Old 10-24-2008, 05:10 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

I felt I ought to tell the true version of the gasman story before my so called friends do it for me.

It was a beautifull July morning, the weather was perfect, but my head was a little foggy from a night of spirits and entertainment with friends.
I awake to the smell of coffee and my wife Sharon saying "Get up we are going fishing". She was sweet enough to let me have 1 cup as she loads the boat with rods, tackle and a lunch. As I start the engine I realize we are low on fuel, so we head over to the gas dock. As I wait for Bob, to come down and start the pump I take the cover off the fuel line. I then decide since it was a long wait that I would put the cover back on. Bob arrives, starts the pump and hands me the nozzle. I proceed to stick it in the hole and start pumping. As gas was flowing in at a high rate, I look over and see the gas cap 1 foot away. That can't be as the cap only has a 3 inch chain on it......Oh the 4 letter words start rolling off my tongue. After 8.6 gallons, I realize that the nozzle was in a rod holder which was filling the bilge of my boat with GAS.. Hence the name GASMAN. My so called friends presented me later with a profesionally made GASMAN sign for my trailer and another sign for my boat slip and so on. Some things in life happen that you would like to forget, but the BEDFORD CREEK GANG will never let me live this down. And now you know the rest of the story.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:47 PM
Camper

OH well Flagstaff AZ tonight and it's only 35,,,,,,, snif
Old 10-25-2008, 07:44 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

its raining today,suppose to all weekend.snow monday.
The bad weather will start bringing in the crowd at the track,which is a very good thing.Hope Jerry pops in. Shall we make bets on his user name "Coach".
There was a white dog the same breed as dingy on pet finders.com,I wanted it,but someone else got her fast.I have been looking for a little dog I can take to work with me,as you all know fletcher does not like to ride with me.
I went to see Charlie,our motor home camper from last year. David,you will just shake your head at this.Charlie is 80 yrs. old,had thousands in the stock market and you can guess what has happened to it.Someone his age should have pulled it out along time ago.Last summer instead of getting his money out,he sold the gold he had,which he is really bummed about now,and should be.
I know we all live and learn,but I'm hoping that if I reach his age,I would have already learned and just live if you know what I mean.
For the football fans,I have a lady at the home whose son is the football coach for the miami dolphins.
Got to go,just like to gab.
Old 10-25-2008, 09:21 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

Gasman, I am sure we've all done things just as brilliant. (I know I have. lol I once put power steering fluid in the brake fluid of dh's car when we were dating. He wasn't amused.)

Robin, my hubby grew up in Memphis and he loves it, too. My inlaws live right outside Memphis now and I am about 65 miles from it. If you ever decide to head back this way, give us a yell. ctfortner is not far from Memphis at all. I think I know the area where he lives but only a general area.
Old 10-28-2008, 04:04 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Wow, this thread was going so well, then everyone disappeared.....where is everyone....and don't tell me you have all been to busy......thats a cop out!!!!