The Bedford Creek Gang!! - Page 10 - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

The Bedford Creek Gang!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 06:32 AM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

We are all keeping our fingers crossed that the weather will pass uneventful. We have faith that we will see you on Saturday! Louie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2009, 06:10 AM
Camper

Hey gasman, weather is looking pretty good for Friday. Looks like you might get rain instead of snow! You should have pretty good travel weather. Can wait to see you guys! queenpin9
Old 03-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: None

Thank you LuAnne. We would be coming by sled dogs if we had to. See ya Saturday.

Old 03-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Camper

Don't you love it when a plan comes together. According to the weather channel it is suppose to be 47 and sunny Saturday. After spending all week doing taxes I'll be more than ready for this. Our only problem is who the heck is going to be the DD.
SEE YA ALL SATURDAY
Old 03-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Camper

If you all want to meet earlier, all can come to our house. About 5 minutes away from Pete's. Let me know what you think. Louie
Old 03-04-2009, 11:08 PM
Camper

Larry and are are going to stop in Syracuse at the trailer show to see the Stanfords, then check on camp. But we'll see ya all at the resturant. Thanks for the invite
Old 03-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Default Fun Time!

Thanks everyone for coming out! We had a great time, and I'm sure the blackmail pix will start to surface. We will have to get them together once we are all down to camp and post them on the bulletin board for all to see.
Now that we all lost an hour because of "Spring Ahead" the day is even more dreadful. We just had breakfast and Rusty & Sharon are dreading their trip home.
How long did you all stay at the Carriage House? Did John and Emo ask Red and her (or his??) partner to dance?
Share details, and we all are looking forward to camp and getting together again.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

What a great weekend. The dinner was great, the company even better. I am nursing a sore back after just a couple of trips to the dance floor ( OLD). I blame Greene for all of us going over the edge of indulgance....but we thank you. Sharon had a great time on the dance floor (even with out me).....makes me think where I stand?????
Thanks to the Simpsons for their awesome hospitality, and congrats on the new boat. We will see you all soon. John and Emo.....BEHAVE !!!!!!!! Maybe we can teach John to fish and Emo to move up to the Zebco 303.
Old 03-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Camper

We had a great time too.... now I'm dying to open camp. If only spring would get here faster. Dave had a sore back as well. It think it had less to do with his brief trip to the dance floor and more to do with his time holding up the bar! LOL! Rusty... I think you had a head start on us all! Miss you guys! Take care!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:10 PM
Enthusiastic Camper

Default Beautiful Day in NNY

What a day! Mercury climbed to around 60 today; even now it feels like a nice fall night at camp.
How's everyone doing? It's been really quiet on the site...want to make sure everyone is still out there.
I bet Tracey and Al were up to camp this last weekend; it was awful nice. But then again maybe not with her being the big Syracuse BBall fan she is. Probably was glued to the tv watching the boys making run for Big East Tournament title. They did really well, but couldn't pull off the upset against Louisville.
Robin is showing me pix of Schwander and Laura on the dance floor; nice moves big guy. I'm sure these and others will surface on the board at Bedford Creek. She is still talking about the he-shes at other table beside us.
My Larson boat deal is not happening; stress cracks are concerning enough that I am backing away. Got my eye on a '95 Wellcraft 236SC. Only thing is that it is in VT. Looks like a road trip this weekend to check it out. It could be the one....
Hope everyone is doing well. Drop a post and share what's up in your world.
Old 03-18-2009, 03:25 PM
Camper

Hi Robin & Rusty, I think you know us too well. We went to John & Laura's on Saturday night to watch the game with them and Emo, Luann, Matt & Teresa. Boy we had a great time. Then on Sunday before we made our way home and not being able to pass up such a beautiful day, we did stop at the camper to do some raking. It was absolutely wonderful being there. Al made a fire which was really nice. The only thing lacking was the ice cold Blue Light and all our friends. Weather permitting, we may make our way back up there on Saturday and maybe stay the night. I was really excited too as I didn't find any critter crap...LOL!!! Thank god!!!! Anyway, looking forward to seeing everyone again real soon. And according to Father Bob, the power is going on April 1st and water as soon as possible after that. Miss you all.

Tracy
Old 03-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Camper

Default Almost April

Hi guys,

It took me awhile but finally got new password so I could log in. It was great to see all you guys early this month, sorry we had to leave so early as it sound like a good time was had by all and I'm sure there are some great stories from the night out. Sounds like Greener and Boston are ready for Dancing with the Stars!

Thanks again to Rusty and Robin for planning all of it, excellant job. May head up north this weekend and start raking. Who knows maybe if I start working on the boat now, Kadee Rose will beat Desperado into the water, and I won't have to be harrassed by my neighbors ...Ha Ha! Can't wait for spring and seeing you guys.

Gary
Old 03-25-2009, 09:00 PM
Camper

Me and Hubby new here too. Looks like a great site with lots of ideas and friendly advice. Just got our ol 1994 travel trailer back from the doc. She is all ready for camping. Just like us some things need fixen once in awhile. Now if the snow would melt
Old 03-26-2009, 09:31 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Gary,

We were glad to see you and I forgot her name ,but she was just great with the group
Most of the bedford creek gang has now gone to face book, as the photos are easier to attach, and to keep up with all the folks that we now communicate with.
The outcome of the evening was that we all are looking forward to an even better summer as many folks have got to know each other and hopefully the fishing is better this year.
Al and Rusty now have boats also, so that means we need to be watching and taking care of each other out there. Great to see ya, and we will be up to open on 4/18 if not earlier.