Hello from Jacksonville Florida ...Scott and Christy!! - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Hello from Jacksonville Florida ...Scott and Christy!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 08:03 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default Hello from Jacksonville Florida ...Scott and Christy!!

HELLO EVERYBODY......found this websiite tonight while looking for info on selling my camper and buying a new Toy Hauler......must say from looking around......very NICE FORUM

Look forward to doing some LURKING around and gaining some info from everybody.

If any body has any info/opinions/Experience on Toy Haulers feel free to share...

I have this for sale if anyone is interested......need to sell so we can buy us Toy Hauler...THANKS

2010 Keystone Outback 260FL Travel Trailer....that has been stored under enclosed Awning plugged into 110V since new...been used approx 10 times and might have 3000 miles on it.Pressure washed after every trip. NonSmoker and No Pets. Only selling to buy a Toy hauler. One great camper thats never been back to dealer for anything. No leaks or damage of anykind...9.0/10. Double left side slides that provides a huge spacious rear bedroom, bathroom and front living/dining area. I added the Reese 'dual cam' sway control setup, Max Air vent covers. Comes with 1) 19" TV above the cabinet in dining room. Title in hand.
Front & Rear Entry Doors • Skylight above Tub • Deluxe Cabinets • Grab Handle • Mirrored Wardrobe • Jackknife Sofa • Side Aisle Bath w/Shower • Booth Dinette • Ducted AC • Front & Rear Stabilizer Jacks • Gas/Elec. Water Heater w/DSI • Double door refrigerator • RVIA Seal • am/fm/cd stereo • TV • TV Antenna • 3 BURNER STOVE • oven • 2 slide outs • Aluminum Wheels • Day/night shades • dvd player • Microwave • Front Living Room • Fiberglass Exterior • Spare Tire • Rear Queen Bed • Battery • Center Kitchen • Patio Awning
Asking $21,500
CALL SCOTT @ 904-219-1536 for any questions........located in Jacksonville Florida

Last edited by yellowallison; 05-17-2011 at 08:06 PM..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2011, 08:42 PM
Camping Guru
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

Nice rig and welcome to the forum, but ya gotta learn terminology.... it's NOT the left side. What if you are standing in front then it's the right side. It's the driver's side, street side or Port side. The other side is called the passenger side, curb side or Starboard. LOL

Nice rig!!! Good luck on the sale and best of luck for your Toy hauler search.

If the truck in the pictures is your tow vehicle you'll be ahead of the game for a decent toy hauler, but still pay attention to the "Gross" Trailer weight so you and your passengers and gear can stay safe.

2006 Ford F-250/350
2006 Montana 3500RL
Tent & Backpack with all the gear
Old 06-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Lowered price to 19,495...ready to sell so we can get our new camper...give me call!!!

Old 06-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: Toy Hauler

Default Welcome Scott and Christy

I've had two toy haulers and have some thoughts if you'd care to send a pm and tell me what you're going to haul and a bit of info I'd be glad to answer, Gerry