hello from an avid camper - CamperCommunity Forums

Join Now!

Go Back   CamperCommunity Forums > Camping > Welcome To Camper Community Forums

CamperCommunity.com is the premier Camper Community Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

hello from an avid camper

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 08:48 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: Travel Trailer

Default hello from an avid camper

Just wanted to stop and say hello. I have been camping since I was a baby so that makes it a LONG time - lol

We have camped in the US, Canada and the Caribbean and now take our little grandchildren to enjoy the outdoors, too.

I am really looking forward to this forum and the whole website. Very glad, I found it. See you at the campsite ~!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2008, 01:06 PM
Addicted Camper
Camper Type: None

Send a message via MSN to grace

Welcome CampingForFun ! This is a wonderful place to talk about camping and meeting people from everywhere. Where are you from? We many different states here represented. You can really enjoy each other. I look forward to hearing all the stories about your grandchildren.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:37 AM
Camping Fanatic

Welcome campingforfun!

Ford Mainline

Old 01-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Camping Guru

campingforfun. Camping in the Caribbean? Now that sounds interesting to say the least. Maybe I will get to do that one day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingforfun View Post
Just wanted to stop and say hello. I have been camping since I was a baby so that makes it a LONG time - lol

We have camped in the US, Canada and the Caribbean and now take our little grandchildren to enjoy the outdoors, too.

I am really looking forward to this forum and the whole website. Very glad, I found it. See you at the campsite ~!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Addicted Camper

I didn't know you could camp in the Carri bean. We went there on a cruise in 2000, and found beautiful beaches. I can only imagine camping while being there.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

Campingforfun, to the site. You must tell us about some of you camping adventures. It looks like you may have a few. My wife and I also take our grandkids when we go camping. They are fun and they add to the experience.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:13 AM
Addicted Camper

I would like to know if the grandchildren behave themselves when they go with you? I don't have any grandchildren yet, but one day, yes I will. It sounds like you're really enjoying the time with them.
Old 01-09-2008, 11:02 AM
Enthusiastic Camper

Default Reply:

Welcome campingforfun, it is really a good place to share our experience and to get lot of fun.
Old 01-10-2008, 11:11 AM
Addicted Camper

I would say that I am always surprised by the people I meet here. It's the last place in the world that you would think of for having things in common. You do really end up with friends, not acquaintances.
Old 01-10-2008, 08:15 PM
Enthusiastic Camper
Camper Type: 5th Wheel

Grace. The issue that we have had in the past is taking too many of the grandkids along. I have 5 and my wife has 1, so we now make sure it's one adult to each kid. Once we took 4 of them and WOW what a weekend. It was where is this on, where is that one, but we still had a great time. I have some pictures of that weekend, which was highlighted with a trail ride. Each kid on their own horse. They had a BALL.
Old 01-11-2008, 09:55 AM
Addicted Camper

You brought up a a similar point about number of children, or grandchildren, to the number of adults. I have 5 daughters, and we were invited to celebrate the 4th of July at my sister-in-laws house. So when they were in the pool, I could only watch one child at a time in the water. My husband took another one at the same time. The others had to wait until we were done.